To create an account with CaribPay, there are a few requirements you must meet:
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You will need a valid email address and mobile phone number that is registered in your name.
- You will need one (1) up-to-date government-issued ID, such as a passport or driver’s license, or national ID card to verify your identity. Student IDs, work IDs, Voter’s ID, and Medical Benefits cards are NOT accepted.
- You will need one (1) document such as a utility bill, a phone bill, an internet bill, a bank statement, or another government-issued document such as a driver’s license that shows your name and address. Driver’s permits are NOT accepted.
- You will need to provide personal information, such as your name, date of birth, and address.
Once you have met these requirements, you can create an account with CaribPay by following these steps:
- Download the CaribPay mobile app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Follow the prompts to sign up.
- Input your personal information, including your name, date of birth, and address.
- Provide a valid email address and mobile phone number.
- Take clear pictures of your government-issued ID and address verification document.
- Submit the pictures through the app.
- Wait for CaribPay to verify your identity and address.
- Once your account is verified, you can start using CaribPay to send money, request your CaribPay Card, and pay for services and products at participating stores with your CaribPay wallet balance.
Remember, your government-issued ID must contain your date of birth, picture, and full name, while your address verification document must be a clear picture of a utility bill, bank statement, or another government-issued document that shows your name and address.